- January 18, 2019, All Day: Deadline for Grant Applications
- March 6, 2019, 11:30 am: Education Presentation Meeting
- April 3, 2019, 11:30 am: Education Presentation Meeting
Maine Women’s Giving Tree
Founded in 2009, The Maine Women’s Giving Tree is a Donor Advised Fund of the Maine Community Foundation. We believe that by pooling our dollars and together deciding how to distribute those dollars, we make a greater impact in our communities than we could as individual donors. Since 2012 we have awarded nearly $200,000 in grants to outstanding community organizations and have grown to include 70 members.
2018 Grant Awardees
- $13,000 to Though These Doors (formerly Family Crises Services)
- $7,500 to Bath Housing Development
- $4000 to Tedford Housing
- $5,000 to Olympia Snowe Women’s Leadership Institute
- $3,000 to Mid-Coast Hunger Prevention Program
- $5,000 to Oasis Free Clinics
- $5,000 to Trust for Our Future; MSAD75 Education Fund
2018 Grants Awards Ceremony: https://youtu.be/Pqc3Yjdw59Y
MWGT is a donor advised fund of the Maine Community Foundation. All donations are tax-deductible. To make a donation please read the “Giving Levels” page under “Join Us” tab. You do not have to be a member to make a donation.