- Oasis Free Clinic: $8,320 to fund the Dental Access Expansion Project, which will result in a clinic that is more accessible to patients.
- Planned Parenthood of Northern New England: $7,500 to support the Topsham Health Center’s Charity Care Program.
- Home to Home: $3,000 for three supervised visitation program enhancements.
- Embrace a Vet: $6,270 funding to support the participation of 3 female veterans and their caregiver in one of their four five-day Healing and Wellness retreats.
- Independence Association: $5,990 to fund the Case Management Program for adults and children with disabilities.
- Family Crisis Services: $7,400 to fund the Breaking Isolation For Women in Mid-Coast Maine by expanding services to a Brunswick location.
- Pine Tree Society: $6,278 to fund the Peer Work Program in Bath to offer temporary employment opportunities to people with disabilities.
- People Plus Teen Center: $2,500 to provide food for the after-school program for teens.
2016 Total: $47,258