- Adoptive and Foster Families of Maine: $5,000 to buy approximately 100 winter coats and snow pants to Resource Families participating in the back to school program, Ready Set Go to Learn.
- Brunswick/Topsham Land Trust: $3,000 to support hiring a new coordinator for the Tom Settlemire Community Garden that provides fresh produce for the Mid Coast Hunter Prevention Program.
- Kennebec Day Camp of Maine Maritime Museum: $2,500 to fund scholarships for children from nearby communities to attend summer camp.
- Opportunity Alliance Mediation Services: $5,000 to fund a portion of the salary and expenses for the program director in the Brunswick area
- Planned Parenthood of Northern New England: $4,500 to fund the Topsham Health Center Charity Care Program that provides free or reduced reproductive health care services for local residents
- Sexual Assault Support Services: $1,948 to fund the Yoga for Survivors Program which benefits victims of sexual assault.
- Sweetser Seeking Safety Program: $4,000 to fund breakfast and lunch for counseling sessions for recovering addicts and trauma victims.
- Tedford Housing: $5,000 to fund the Breaking Down Barriers program to help women in the program become as self sufficient as possible as they strive to keep their jobs or enter the work force.
- Tri-County Literacy: $5,000 to fund books for the Read With Me family literacy program promoting parental understanding of literacy development and increasing children’s access to books.
2015 Total: $35,948