Upcoming EventsNo events this month
Read about our most recent activities here: Quarterly Newsletter, December 2016.
Maine Women’s Giving Tree
Founded in 2009, The Maine Women’s Giving Tree is a Donor Advised Fund of the Maine Community Foundation. We believe that by pooling our dollars and together deciding how to distribute those dollars, we make a greater impact in our communities than we could as individual donors. Since 2012 we have awarded more than $150,000 in grants to outstanding community organizations and have grown to include nearly 60 members.
2016 Grant Awardees
- Oasis Free Clinic: $8,320
- Planned Parenthood of Northern New England: $7,500
- Home To Home: $3,000
- Embrace A Vet: $6,270
- Independence Association: $5,990
- Family Crisis Services: $7,400
- Pine Tree Society: $6,278
- People Plus Teen Center: $2,500
MWGT is a donor advised fund of the Maine Community Foundation. All donations are tax-deductible